Personal coaching is an on-going collaborative partnership built on taking action.
In this powerful alliance, I focus my full energy and attention on helping you achieve your goals for Health, Fitness and even Sport if you play sports(Check out "About Me" , Yin Yoga for Sports & Sport Bio to learn more on the sport side). The answers and success lie within you, so I am able to act as a totally objective, non-judgmental, supportive mirror to help you become more aware of your self-imposed obstacles or challenges.
Through explorative questioning I will help you discover your inner wisdom so you can begin to see your unlimited potential. That’s right, UNLIMITED!
This insight will give you the confidence to make the positive changes that will ultimately transform your life.
Coaching is all about YOU! It is an investment to create the life you want.
By partnering with me as your coach you are gaining a non-biased accountability partner to brainstorm, problem solve, and consider all the possibilities with! You can’t imagine the power behind it until you’ve tried it for yourself.
There are a variety of coaching programs to meet your goals, schedule and budget. I am flexible there also.
How does coaching work?
Coaching sessions are conducted mostly over the phone, but sometimes it is necessary for one on one, which at times is what clients want. As the client, you set the agenda for each one-on-one coaching session. We will work together to address the issues and concerns that are most important to you. Come prepared to answer questions that you’ve been avoiding and find answers you have been looking for!
After each session you will walk away with greater clarity, direction and focus. Inner work and action steps are offered to continue your progress between sessions.
Because each session is action driven, you will see results after our first meeting, but give it 3 to 6 months to really notice results.
Some examples of issues I coach my clients on include:
1) Getting focused
4) Feeling they deserve to be successful
5) Increasing self-awareness
6) Dealing with change and transition – change is necessary to see different and successful results
7) Setting personal and professional goals
Please think of coaching as a process. Many people create change for themselves in a short time, but to refine and sustain the changes takes several months, which is why you should expect to commit to a minimum of three to six months to get the full benefit of coaching.
Coaching services are not in any way to be construed as, or a replacement for, psychotherapy, legal counsel, or medical advice.
You are responsible for creating your own decisions and results. You agree not to hold me, or any company I am affiliated with, liable for any outcomes resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.
As your coach, you can expect me to:
1. Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you
2. Provide safety, encouragement and support – an environment in which you can relax and explore
3. Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make
4. Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
5. Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board
6. Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness
7. Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions
I encourage that you, as my client will:
1. Cultivate a core honesty with yourself
2. Commit yourself to intentions that are truly meaningful and significant to you
3. Be open to my feedback, and keep me honestly informed as to what is and is not working for you
4. Take ownership for your progress and your accomplishments
5. Take financial responsibility for your coaching time.
My philosophy is that you have the capacity and the inner resources to approach your current life situation in a way that transforms your ability to have more of what you want and with considerably less effort.
Call or Email me to set up a FREE 30 minute consultation to see if we can work together. I look forward to hearing from you.
We value your privacy and would never spam you